EducationI graduated from Yale in 2009 with a degree in history (GPA: 3.73). I decided that I wanted to go into medicine and pursued my pre-med requirements at Bryn Mawr, one of the leading post-bac programs in the country. I completed my courses and took my MCAT in May 2011 with a 4.0 GPA. I am now in New York City working with a cardiologist while I apply to medical school.
ExperienceI have recently completed my pre-med requirements with a perfect 4.0 gradepoint average, so I am well suited to tutor you in any of these courses as they are very fresh in my mind! I also have a strong liberal arts background in the humanities and writing, so I am able to assist in those areas as well. I am very personable, patient and dedicated and happy to help out in any of your academic needs!
Previous Teaching Experience:
• Project Discover: a summer program for low-income students in San Francisco
• Community Health Educators:
• Private tutor for a 14-year old girl with severe learning disabilities
• SAT: 740 math / 730 verbal
• MCAT: 36R (11 Physical Sciences, 13 Verbal Reasoning, 12 Biological Sciences)
• GPAs: Yale 3.73, Bryn Mawr 4.0
HobbiesCooking, travel, running, exploring new neighborhoods and restaurants, the outdoors
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.